Saturday, October 24, 2009

We had our tryout last weekend at Fairview (the church in TN) and everything went well. We have not really heard anything formal from them, but they seemed super interested. Next weekend is our trip to Crestview (the church in FL). We leave here Friday, plan to drive to Hattiesburg (about 10 hrs away), then drive the other 4 hrs on Saturday. We won't leave until Monday and should hopefully be home on Tuesday. It is going to be a long weekend. At this point I really don't know what I want to do. I can see good things happening with Fairview, but
it is hard for me to get excited about anything at this point. I am so mentally exhausted that I am just going through the motions. I know everything will work out like it is suppose to, but I really hope it happens soon!

Onto other news. My sweet baby girl niece was born yesterday! They ended up inducing Suzanne Thursday around 1:00. She was 36 weeks and 1 day. They finally ended up doing a c section around 6:00 Friday morning...poor girl!!! Miss Haylie ended up weighing 6lbs 14 oz and 18 in long. I told Brandon she would have been a big baby if she had of waited 4 more weeks! She was breathing on her own, something the doctors really didn't expect with her being early and came out of NICU yesterday morning. She is perfectly healthly!

Friday, October 9, 2009


Where do I even begin. Let's start with Jacob having the flu-regular,not swine-and Brad with a sinus infection-sick fun!!! Then lets move onto Suzanne, my brothers wife to be who is pregnant and due Nov 18. She has been admitted to the hospital with high blood pressure-last I heard 209 over 109! They did an ultrasound and said the baby(Haylie) is weighing in at about 6 1/2 pounds and is in the 91st percentile, so if she has to be delivered early she should be o.k. They are trying to wait until Wed. when Suzanne will be 35 weeks and see what happens. We have another scheduled tryout for next weekend. It is in Fairview, TN not too far from Nashville, close to Franklin. The church is flying us there on Friday and we are coming home Monday. This is where the complicated part comes in. As I said in a previous post, I knew it would come down to living closer to family or being in our dream location-BEACH! We will not make a decision until after our tryout at Crestview(close to Destin,FL) on Nov. 1. Please pray that everything works out, and we make the right decision. I could really use some feedback on this subject. I am feeling a little leftout and am even wondering if any one out there is even reading this. Let me know!