Where do I even begin. Let's start with Jacob having the flu-regular,not swine-and Brad with a sinus infection-sick man...no fun!!! Then lets move onto Suzanne, my brothers wife to be who is pregnant and due Nov 18. She has been admitted to the hospital with high blood pressure-last I heard 209 over 109! They did an ultrasound and said the baby(Haylie) is weighing in at about 6 1/2 pounds and is in the 91st percentile, so if she has to be delivered early she should be o.k. They are trying to wait until Wed. when Suzanne will be 35 weeks and see what happens. We have another scheduled tryout for next weekend. It is in Fairview, TN not too far from Nashville, close to Franklin. The church is flying us there on Friday and we are coming home Monday. This is where the complicated part comes in. As I said in a previous post, I knew it would come down to living closer to family or being in our dream location-BEACH! We will not make a decision until after our tryout at Crestview(close to Destin,FL) on Nov. 1. Please pray that everything works out, and we make the right decision. I could really use some feedback on this subject. I am feeling a little leftout and am even wondering if any one out there is even reading this. Let me know!
I am the wife of a gospel preacher and the mother to Jacob and Carley. I enjoy getting to be a stay at home mom, even though I stay busy all the time. I love to craft. Scrapbooking, card making, decorating, sewing, you name it, I'll try it. I strive to live everyday that God gives me, being the best wife and mother I know to be.