Monday, March 29, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like...

SPRINGTIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the elders wives here at the congregation has the best garden I think I have ever seen. Her yard is absolutely beautiful. She always has fresh cut flowers in her home, and you know how I feel about fresh flowers in the house. She knows that I share her love of flowers and last night after church she brought me a huge assortment of her buttercups (it was enough to make 5 arrangements!). Thanks Miss Bettye, I LOVE YOU!!!!!

2 comments:

wecrosscreek said...

Bettey is awesome. She's given Katt a ton of flowers, shrubs... you pretty much name it. You and Brad ought to see the stone walk way she and Katt did at the house.

Her and Eddie both are pretty nice people.

Kristen said...

Those are so beautiful! I wish I had a garden like that!