Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas is finally over!











Well Christmas has finally came and gone once again! It has definitely been a rough holiday season this year. For starters we made the 15 hour trip to Alabama all in one day, there and back, which is a LONG ride. Thankfully we made it both times with no major catastrophes, and both of my children did exceptionally well in the car! I got to see some much missed friends and hate that I don't get to see them more often. Sorry this post is super short, but I'm in the middle of trying to get things back in order. Hopefully I can fill in some details later.

3 comments:

becky said...

glad yall are back home? didn't your own bed feel toooo good?? did brad's stomach issues ever straighten out? he is still #1 on my beast list!

Christy Tate said...

There is nothing like sleeping in your own bed! Brad is still having tummy trouble, he is going to make a dr. appt. He was told certain foods would tear his stomach up since his surgery, so I don't know if maybe he just ate the wrong thing or what. What did you think of Jamie's height?

becky said...

yeah, she's really tall. i thought you were exaggerating when you said they made you look short. at least you know you aren't really short. your fam is just really tall!