Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year, New You!

Well for starters I would like to wish everyone a happy 2009! As we begin this new year I would like to reflect on this past year and make some challenges for the new one!



2008

1. celebrated my 10 year anniversary with my honey!

2. watched my baby sis graduate high school

3. watched my big boy finish kindergarten

4. watched my baby girl graduate preschool

5. watched my kiddos fly on a plane for the first time

6. visited Texas for the first time

7. moved 850 miles away from my home and my friends to Texas!

8. started a new life in Texas with just my hubby and kiddos

9. watched my last baby start kindergarten

10. got my first real teaching job

11. watched my baby girl get her ears pierced without even shedding a tear!

12. watched my big boy as he is slowly turning into a little man!

13. watched Brad find his goal in life with a total of 29 baptisms!



2009

My goals for this next year is to live everyday to the fullest. As we all know I am a realist instead of an optimist. I would love to try and improve on that and make the most of everyday God gives me. I want to be a better everything including Christian, wife, mother, and friend

2 comments:

becky said...

cute new page!! what is half way between you and me? we'll have to plan a get away in the future with no kids, just us and a little spending money.

Christy Tate said...

If I had to guess it would probably be Monroe, LA. I'll have to check it out and see. That would be great! The page came from the cutest blog on the block. It is an awesome site!