Well for starters I would like to wish everyone a happy 2009! As we begin this new year I would like to reflect on this past year and make some challenges for the new one!
1. celebrated my 10 year anniversary with my honey!
2. watched my baby sis graduate high school
3. watched my big boy finish kindergarten
4. watched my baby girl graduate preschool
5. watched my kiddos fly on a plane for the first time
6. visited Texas for the first time
7. moved 850 miles away from my home and my friends to Texas!
8. started a new life in Texas with just my hubby and kiddos
9. watched my last baby start kindergarten
10. got my first real teaching job
11. watched my baby girl get her ears pierced without even shedding a tear!
12. watched my big boy as he is slowly turning into a little man!
13. watched Brad find his goal in life with a total of 29 baptisms!
My goals for this next year is to live everyday to the fullest. As we all know I am a realist instead of an optimist. I would love to try and improve on that and make the most of everyday God gives me. I want to be a better everything including Christian, wife, mother, and friend
Uriah Nathaniel. A birth story.
2 years ago