Tuesday, June 30, 2009

We're Back!!!

Well we are back from Disney World and we had an awesome time! It was an exhausting trip, but it was so worth it. The only problem now is we are dying to go back, everyone for except maybe Brad. The kiddos did pretty good considering that we were getting up early every morning, it was very hot, and we were on the go most of the day.
We also got to meet tons of characters, including my main man Mickey. It was a great experience getting to see the kids face as they seen all of their favorite characters.
We also had a great time with JoJo. I loved getting to spend that time with her. Dropping her off at the airport Sunday was the hardest thing I've had to do. Carley cried for 45 minutes after we dropped her off. It was heartbreaking!

I have tons of more pictures, but there was no way to get them all on here, so if you would like to see them you can check out my facebook page.

On to other news, yesterday Brad turned 32!!! I want him to know that I love and appreciated everything he does! I hope you had a great Birthday!!!!!!!!!

No comments: