Monday, February 8, 2010

12 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!

As many of you already know, me and Brad celebrated our 12 year anniversary last Thursday. It is so hard to believe that we have been married for 12 years! To celebrate our big day we decided to splurge a little (well maybe a lot) and spend the night at the Opryland Hotel. MawMaw and PawPaw came up to spend the night with the kids and we went Friday night. It was awesome. It is so nice to get away from being "Mommy and Daddy" for a little while and just be a couple. I am so thankful to be close to family again you just don't even know!

Now onto this weeks events! I have conferences today with both Jacob and Carley's teachers, just to try to see where we are standing. I need to make the valentine cards for both the kids school parties. I have a baby shower gift to make by Saturday. And to top it all off, me and Brad are finally starting our diet!(that needs a major prayer)

No comments: