Thursday, September 16, 2010

Dear Body, Don't give up on me now!

Sorry I have been MIA the last couple of weeks, but I have had a rough go. For any of you who don't know, I have been having some "female issues" that the doctors have been trying to get fixed. In the middle of the other issues I had an ovarian cyst that had to be drained, in which has caused the other problems to be worst. To make a long, complicated story short, I have to have a hysterectomy. We are hoping for only taking the uterus, but may have to also take 1 ovary. Right now we are buying time with pain meds to find the "right time" like there is such a thing. Not exactly sure when I will be doing this, a lot of it depends on insurance and what they will pay when, again very complicated! Right now I am hoping to make it until Nov 4, which is the day my doc. returns from maternity leave. If I can't make it that long I have a great backup doc. We will just have to see what happens. Please keep the prayers coming, I need them!!!

No comments: