Monday, October 25, 2010

BORED, BORED, BORED...

To say that I am bored would be a major understatement! On a happy note I do feel better most days. I do have good days and bad, which is what the doctor said would happen. The problem is I still can't get up and do anything. I can walk for maybe 5 minutes at a time, then have to sit down and hurt for about 30 min...NOT FUN!!! Tomorrow marks 3 weeks, which means half way there. I am trying to find things to keep me busy, but I HATE to be still. I always feel the need to be up and doing something. Plus my emotions are all over the place (good thing they didn't take my ovaries or I might be suicidal). I think it is just because I am just sitting. I really couldn't wrap my mind around actually being down for this long. I thought it would be more like when you have a baby and they tell you it takes 6 weeks to recover, but you feel pretty good after about a week. Well so not the case with this. It has been 3 weeks and I have not held a blow dryer or put my contacts in, which may seem small, but to me is a big deal. Sorry to vent, but I just need to let off some of that steam! Hope all is well with my blog friends and I will keep everyone posted on my recovery.

No comments: