Friday, September 26, 2008

Well I've made it through another week. This week is homecoming and today all 3 elementary schools were bused to the high school for a pep rally on the football field. The actual game is tomorrow night and tomorrow morning they are having a parade. I still can't believe how over the top they go for football around here. Both the kiddos are doing good in school and luckily we've had no more incidents. I am still anticipating fall weather here. The highs today were still in the upper 80's and I can't even remember the last time we had rain. I think this will be the first homesick feeling I have, being away from the wonderful falls in Alabama and Tennessee. Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year, but I'm afraid I'm going to miss it here. We do have some pecan trees in the yard here, so at least they should be pretty. I've already put out my scarecrow and mums, so that should at least make it a little better. Things are still going good with the church and we are working on planning a family harvest. I hope all is going well with everyone and I hope to get to see everyone soon!

No comments: