Saturday, April 4, 2009

Living a Crazy Life!

Does anyone else out there feel like they are running in a constant circle? Just wondering if I am all alone. When I was a stay at home mom, I felt like I was constantly busy with cleaning, bathing, feeding, etc. That I never had a moment to catch my breath. Now that I teach school 8:00 to 4:00 5 days a week, have 2 kiddos in school, 1 kiddo playing baseball, the wife of a very busy preacher, and now live 14 hours from close friends and family, I feel like I am gasping for air. Not to say I don't love my life, but just to question when did things get so hectic! If any of you have advice that would help me sort it all out, I would greatly appreciate it. I know this is not my typical blog entry, but I really need to just vent and take a moment to meditate on this crazy world that i am now living in.

No comments: