Monday, August 18, 2008

1 Week to Go!

Well it is hard to believe, but my kiddos will start school next Monday! They are both ready to go. They each got a postcard from their new teacher Sat. and then we get to meet them on Thursday night. I've talked to people at church and both of their teachers seem to be really good. (The advantage of living in a small town!) As for me I have no idea what I'll be doing that first week. I'm sure I'll be bored out of my mind. I've thought about maybe substituting some just to maybe get out of the house, but I don't know. I don't want to go back to work right now just because I want that flexibility of being off with the kids. Who knows!!! I'll definitely keep you posted on that. Shoe tying is going GREAT!! They are both doing wonderful and just need to keep practicing in order to get it tighter. I hope everyone is doing well, as for me I'm getting Fall Fever. Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year and this weekend has been rainy and cooler, so it makes me very ready for fall!

No comments: