Thursday, August 7, 2008

Almost There!


Well tomorrow is the big day, Jacob turns 7. It is so hard to believe that he has been in this world for 7 years! It seems like a lifetime ago that he was a baby (Becky and Lisa enjoy your girls, they'll be grown before you know it!). It is also hard to believe that I am the parent of a 7 year old-that sounds soooo old! I can say that I am pretty pleased with the way Jacob is turning into such a big boy. He is so not interested in "baby" things anymore and loves to do "big boy stuff". For his birthday tomorrow, he wants to go see the movie Space Chimps and then wants to go eat at IHOP (yes I know-strange child). Then he gets to go spend his birthday money from his grandparents. Last night after church he ask me when would he get to "blow" his birthday money. I will keep you informed on our big weekend coming up and let you know if I survived it!

No comments: